DEVELOPMENT & goals
Council meeting informationAll regular council meetings shall convene at 5:00 p.m.
(Pre-council begins at 4:30 p.m.).
- Provide for the public health, safety, and welfare of the community.
- Create a positive economic environment.
- Encourage diverse recreational, educational, and cultural opportunities and maintain a full range of efficiently provided municipal services.
- Provide a positive work environment which encourages teamwork, initiative, productivity, and individual development and creativity.
- Commit to excellence in leadership and management skills to instill confidence in the integrity of City government.
- Promote orderly growth while minimizing negative impacts on the community and its environment.
2020-2025 Rainbow City Mayor and Council
Anita BedwellPlace 1
Randy VicePlace 2
Jeff PrincePlace 3
Jameson JenkinsPlace 4
Clark HopperPlace 5
Jim TurnbachCity Attorney